-

19 January 2015

Apple Pie Energy Poppers

Just tried these for the first time last night, they went really fast! Super tasty and super easy to throw together!



~Ingredients~
3/4C Dried Apple Rings
1C Pitted Dates
1/2 C Oats
1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon (I used Pumpkin Pie Spice)
**If I was a little more awake when I made them, I would have added some flax meal and some walnuts would have made them even better!

~Instructions~
Dump all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until doughy.
Roll into balls (I used about 1 Tbsp. per ball)
Put on a parchment paper lined tray
I set ours in the fridge for a bit, then moved them to an airtight container.


2 comments:

  1. These look delicious! Looks like something I would like to try!

    ~Jen
    www.appledapplepancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I would love to try. Thanks for sharing at Motivational Monday Link Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    Bethany from The Southern Couture

    ReplyDelete