-

13 November 2014

20 Minutes to a Clean Bathroom

Wednesday is my least favorite cleaning day! Bathrooms.. ugg
Thankfully, I don't spend much time doing it, 20 minutes for both of them, that's it!


~Spray showers, sink and toilet with magic bathroom cleaner
(dawn and vinegar)
~Dust
~Wipe counters down
 ~Touch Up Mirror and Windows
No need to clean the whole thing, just the spots
~Change Towels
~Stock q tips and TP
~Change Scentsy
~Spray Shower Out
 ~Clean Toilet
~Shake Rugs out
~Sweep 


What is your least favorite room to clean?!

2 comments:

  1. Quick and easy! I always forget to refill the qtips. :(
    Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Frugal Friday Link up Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love quick and easy. Bathroom are my least favorite too; which reminds me, I need to do them! Ah! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Motivational Monday! Hope to see you there again tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete