-

18 September 2013

Little Closet Update

After moving some stuff around in our closet and getting Summer clothes put away, I decided I need to clean out my jewelry. I have too much and don't wear it often because it's hard to see what I have or untangle it.
 
Before
 
  

 
during the purge
 
 After (for now)
 


 
I just picked up some clearance and sale items, I needed somewhere to hang scarves, necklaces and bracelets. A spot for sunglasses and extra buttons and a couple little mirrors. I didn't expect anything to look too perfect, it's in our closet so it doesn't matter much. Just has to hold everything and be reasonably priced. For around $20 I put this all together and I think it will save me a few minutes and a little sanity.

I need to see some other jewelry organization! Who else has a little area?


1 comment:

  1. How cute! It made a big difference for just $20.00. I seriously need a little area like that. Right now I just have everything scattered about.

    ReplyDelete