-

24 September 2012

Weekly Plan

Now that our birthday weekend is over, I REALLY have to get in gear!
I usually grocery shop on Friday but we left Friday so I have to do it today, along with a bunch of other stuff.
This week needs to be the end of some projects, the start of some fall/easy cooking and the beginning stages of Christmas planning. I know, that sounds crazy, but I am just planning on making a
 plan to start homemade gifts.



Meals
So easy meals means cook once eat multiple times
Monday~Crock Pot Pork Roast
Tuesday~Pork Soft tacos (with leftovers)
Wednesday~Spaghetti
Thursday~Beef Stroganoff
Friday~Mini Pizzas


Errands
~Oil Change (least fave thing to do, but the 30 minutes of scheduling time I can use)
~Grocery Shopping
~Switching Banks.. another ewww!

Fun Stuff
~Horse Riding Lessons
~5k this weekend
~Soccer, Soccer and more Soccer!
~Playdates, lots of playdates!

Around the House
~Finish Painting Blue
~Finish Kitchen Fall Cleaning
~Finish Family Room Fall Cleaning
~Pretty up the Porch
~Prep for Halloween decorations (clean surfaces, put non seasonal stuff away)

Reading
~My stack of magazines (and pass them on)
~ A few chapters in my fun book (The Night Circus)
~Daily reads in my Devotional


I will say that making these weekly plans has really helped me feel like I get a better idea of the big picture!
And I have not been going to the gym as much lately, thinking I need to add exercise to the list of planning! Failing to plan is planning to fail right?
If this week doesn't manage to have a few good workouts in it, I will for sure be adding it to the list!



No comments:

Post a Comment