-

21 February 2012

St.Patricks Day Wreath

I am just starting to pull stuff out and see what I have, seeing things I totally forgot about!
I knew I needed another wreath. I didn't want to spend any money. But I did end up spending $1 on a wreath at Dollar Tree. Everything else I already had. It's not perfect but it's good enough. 

I am trying to learn that good enough is better than not at all. I struggle with being a perfectionist and so a lot of things I want to do just don't ever get finished cause I can't get them exactly the way I want. 

I got up on time today so I am already done with chores today. Hoping to get some more crafting done and work on St.Patricks Day stuff out!

Hope you are all having a great Fat Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty wreath Brittanie! I saw you are working with your Cricut today. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually love this wreath you made..my fave are the flowers you put on it.

    blessings,
    helen

    ReplyDelete