-

13 February 2012

Home Management Binders

I have shared some of my HMB pages before 
but I feel like I need to work on it again, and add some!
I pretty much re-did it last year but so much has changed and PINTEREST has provided some amazing resources! I was mixing HMB ideas all over on my boards, finally gave up and made a HMB board HERE.


Right now my HMB has these sections
~Bills/Financial
~Groceries/Coupons
~Housekeeping
~Kids/Records


I want to add
~72 hour pack details (and get it done)
~Reading List (books, devotional and scripture)
~Goals 
~Schedules/Calendar
 I have a Calendar but with the kids getting older and more sports
 I need something else, I feel horrible and missed something this last weekend!

I didn't really want to do my whole binder over again, but the one I have is just about broken at the edges and  it's way over full. I am going to be trying out some of the printables I've found on Pinterest and spruce it up.

Hope I can find a cute binder like these 2!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your Home Management Binder ideas. I really enjoy reading your blog. I've also created a Home Management Binder and put my section covers and some forms up as free pdf printables. I'm inviting anyone who has a Home Management Binder to add their link as well so that we can have a great variety of ideas in one spot.

    http://proverbs31.thepeacefulpalace.com/Archives/2012/08_25_Home_Management_Binder.html

    ReplyDelete