-

22 November 2011

Elf On The Shelf!!

We got ours last year, the kids LOVED it! Ours is named Cookie, and last year we didn't do much with it, moved it every night, read the book. Nothing like what some other awesome families are doing! Can't wait for the visit this year!

Pinterest (of course) has all kinds of amazing ideas!
Found all these via Pinterest!
This Flickr page! Such cute ideas, like this one



This site has 101 ideas!



This family has a Elf named Melvin and they share his adventures, cute ideas like



And I have a bunch more saved on Pinterest, where I am sure I will be adding more and more, find my Christmas board HERE.

When does your Elf come out to play? 
What's your Elf's name?





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great ideas. The elf is in my house right now.

    http://www.leadfootedrabbit.com/2011/11/real-house-elves-of-new-york.html

    ReplyDelete