-

12 September 2011

Halloween~Vampires and Bats

Of all the Halloween creatures, I think Vampires are my favorite!
But there isn't as much as there is for ghosts and witches. Still a few goodies though!

I think my favorite ever Vampire Halloween thing is this invite, I don't know if I would use it for an invite, but if I could make it kid friendly my kids would LOVE it!


What a fun idea for Halloween breakfast!
Bakingbites.com

Gruesome Panna Cotta

ADORABLE! Love the bat in the middle cake!

Vampire Punch, from Hostess with the Mostess

Not sure where this came from, but simple and cute idea!

Amazon.com has these bat bites sandwich cutters
Cookies, like the pancakes from baking bites

All you magazine has a whole Vampire party, this included

These caramel apples from Homemadesimple are SO neat!
Nutter Butter Vampires
Better Homes and Gardens


It's been kinda hard to find kid friendly and not cartoonish!

Pinterest sure helps though!

I have a few more HERE and I am sure I will be adding some!




1 comment: