-

29 August 2011

Monthly Cleaning Schedule!

HOW did I not ever think of this?!
Such a clever idea and soo much better than my haphazard way of doing things!
I saw a couple examples on pinterest (of course), like this one

I had to alter mine, I usually have to deep clean a little more often than once a year for some of our things.. but I do like the idea of having a designated month to do the big rooms!  So although I do some stuff that people consider "deep" cleaning every week, some stuff can be done just 1 or 2 times a year. Here is what I came up with, going to add it to my HMB and make my Fall/Spring Cleaning a lot easier, they will probably need an overhaul too!



How do you all organize your deep cleaning?

1 comment:

  1. neat! I've never thought of doing this either...I guess I just do it when i 'notice' it needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete