-

02 August 2010

Swagbucks.. Saving now for the Holidays!

Pretty sure just about everyone has heard of it.. but just in case you havent!  I use it instead of Google for my everyday searching, I don't do anything special and have already traded my swagbucks for paypal cash and I am HOPING I can get enough to take care of all the Toys and Electronics this Christmas with Amazon.com gift cards. I know lots of people think Swagbucks is a scam but I personally have already cashed in and received prizes myself.. I didn't want to post about it until I verified it was legit!  So if you haven't signed up or don't know what it's all about check it out!!  It's been a great budget helper for me so far AND I haven't had any spam problems either!
Here is the link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/whimsybs 

1 comment: