-

01 August 2010

Back To School Treats!

I have seen lots of fellow bloggers planning back to school parties, we aren't having a party but I still want to make it fun for the kids (only 1 is going to school) I am pretty sure I won't be making ALL of these, but maybe a couple for the first week of school!

Pencil Cookies!
I made some cookies like these a few years ago for a sweet friends little girl, no pictures though, these are MUCH better than mine looked!

PBnJ Bars.. YUM!

Recipe HERE
Pic from same source!


Is this not the cutest cake pan ever?! The Cakewich is available on Amazon.com





And these are pretty much a must, they are just too cute!! They are pretzel rods made to look like crayons! With FREE printables HERE
 
 


AND, if you make it through the first week!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Martini's!!


Peanut Butter & Jelly Martini

1½ shots raspberry vodka
1 shot Frangelico
2 shots cranberry juice
Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a cocktail glass to serve.


PBJ Shooter
½ shot Frangelico
½ shot black raspberry liqueur
Pour into a shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a shot glass to serve.


I will probably post our decorations tomorrow, if the kids take good naps!
Hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Back To School!


3 comments:

  1. The cakewich pan is adorable. The pretzels are a little weird. The martinis are just wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute ideas. I would love a bite of that cookie right now, but I would hate to ruin it. Can't believe that those are pretzels! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that PB&J pan! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete