-

10 October 2009

Halloween Outside

I think this little cutie will probably be my last Halloween purchase for the year.. couldn't resist she is too cute!

I can't keep anything alive in these window boxes, they don't get any sun.. I covered the dirt with some Dollar Tree Moss and lined up the little pumpkins, I will add some gourds once Halloween is over for a more fall look.



The finished nap time project from a while back, but added a bird.





Got this little metal truck a couple years ago and haven't done a thing with it until now, it was this color of green but dingy, I just spray painted it and now I am thinking I need to do it red so it stands out a little more.





You can barely see the branches under all the spider web.. we had "help" with that project!

No comments:

Post a Comment